About Cosler Theatre Design LLC
For forty years I have had the privilege to work on many prestigious projects - providing professional performance space and lighting design services for amphitheaters, historic theatre restorations and re-creations, multiuse concert halls, auditoriums, and architectural lighting for galleries, museums, libraries and places of worship.
The key to our success has been our commitment to serving the project, the client and our fellow design team members at every stage of a project including:
• Preliminary architectural and financial feasibility studies.
• Assessing client space and equipment needs.
• Conceiving the space layout and collaborating with the architect.
• Communicating infrastructure needs to the engineers for rigging, stage lighting
• Designing energy-saving architectural lighting and controls
• Writing theatre equipment specifications that encourage competitive bidding.
• Monitoring construction progress to ensure compliance to the design intent.
• Providing instruction in the safe operation of newly installed equipment.
I am an independent consultant, offering services only and have no business affiliations with any theater equipment manufacturers or lighting suppliers.